Napoleon's Russian Campaign
In 1812, Napoleon took the greatest risk of his military career. His conquest of continental Europe had resulted in every major power having been defeated by his military might. But one conquest remained, that of Russia and her armies. This campaign, over the vast distances of Russia, would be far different and far longer than any he had attempted before.
- Over 20 maps and over 100 scenarios are included.
- Includes the complete Russian campaign and allows the player to make all the significant decisions which will decide the course of the campaign.
- Units represent historical regiments, battalions, skirmisher companies and artillery batteries, as well as all major leaders and unit commanders.
- Players can view units in several different modes, including 3-D "miniatures" style figures or NATO style military symbols.
- Each map hex is 100 meters across, and each turn averages 15 minutes of real time.
- Players can select formations for units and employ a wide array of tactics.
- There are also special rules for light infantry, heavy cavalry and pioneers.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Charlie Cutshall
- Playtesters: Steve Cutshall, J. D. Causse, and Duncan Mckinnon
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
This wargame is for sale at John Tiller Software Store.